Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Keeping You Safe at Ventura Hair Design
Please read this statement FULLY as by booking an appointment with us, you are agreeing to our recently updated Risk Assessments (available on request) and client policies.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to VHD being located inside a Leisure Centre, we must abide by their rules.
From July 19th…..
- I have a duty of care to keep my team and our clients safe, therefore I have decided for the foreseeable future, to request that both the team and clients continue wearing masks.
- We have an air handling unit system which bring in 100% fresh air.
- Mobile partitions will remain in-between the hair basins and between some of the styling chairs and reception area, when and where needed.
- We will continue with temperature checking and hand sanitiser as well as our enhanced cleaning rituals.
- We have put some of the furniture back to the original layout and have replaced the sofa with comfy armchairs to keep a bit of distance!
- Please continue to try and only bring yourself and essential belongings to your appointment;
- We are now able to offer fringe trims, consultations and cuts for children
- We will be able to offer beverages in the salon whilst you have a colour processing and we are not with you.
- <please bring your own mask, or we would need to sell you one, currently at a cost of £1. We politely request that you have this on before entering the salon.
- After the appointment, you can pay by card- contactless payment is now £45. We are not accepting cash, cheques or bank transfer (except for Kayleigh’s clients).
We will return back to our old hours from the beginning of August.
If you book online, you will not be able to progress without paying a deposit, if you book via phone or face to face, we will ask you to pay by card before you book. The deposit will be taken off the bill when you pay for the full appointment. We will require 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel; otherwise you will lose your deposit. You can leave your deposit on your account as an option for future appointments to reduce your admin / booking time.
Please see our deposit amounts below:
£10 cutting, blow-drying or styling services
£20 for any colour, foils or balayage services
£40 for Kerastraight
If you have more than one service, please pay a deposit for all (e.g. Foils and a blow-dry would require a £30 deposit).
Important: Please do not attend the salon if you are unwell or know you have been exposed to the virus
Please use common sense and government guidelines if you, or anyone you have been in contact with has any symptoms of COVID19. We would ask you to keep in line with advice and not attend your appointment; if anyone seems unwell, we will, unfortunately, have to turn you away.