Take a look at our lovely team .....
Expert hairdressers in your area
With over 20 years experience and a strong passion for hair, colour and fashion – Heidi heads up the salon at VHD. Heidi has travelled the world and worked with some of the best hairdressers to perfect her trade. To stay on trend and skill savvy, she regularly engages in courses in London, and keeps her salon fresh by providing her team with the best and most up to date training. Heidi stocks the salon with the industry's must have products to give clients the finest when it comes to hair care, services and overall experience.
The most recent training I’ve undertaken is:
- En-haus training with Loreal's new 'Glow' colour range - Nov 19
- En-haus training with Loreal's natural herbal colour ' Botanea' - Mar 19
- 3 day creative cutting and colouring course at Toni & Guy London Academy with their international directors - April 18
- L'oreal Colour trophy regional finalist, Ladies and Mens categories – Mar 16 and Mar 17
- Barbering with DM Barbering and Dune Hair Poole – June 17
- Fashion Fix at Toni & Guy London Academy with their International Directors – Aug 17 and Apr 18
- A weeks cutting course at Toni & Guy London Academy with their International Directors – Sept 16
- Creative Cut & Colour – Adam Reed of Percy & Reed – Oct 16
Molly is our Education Manager and has been passionate about hairdressing for as long as she can remember, joining the industry straight out of school. She is also our LPE (Labelm Product Expert) so is involved in new product launches and feedback as well as training the team en-haus with all things labelm.
Every aspect of hair keeps Molly motivated on the salon floor including creative colouring, balayage, barbering, precision cuts, hair-up or one of her amazing bouncy blowdries.
Wanting to strive for more in her career, Molly trained as a Certified Assessor so she can pass on her experience and knowledge to help guide our apprentices, to help them with their own qualifications.
You will find Molly in the salon getting creative with colour, balayage, foilyage, freehand and fashion colour.
Since joining VHD Molly has enjoyed the following challenges and training courses;
- Styling hair backstage at London Fashion Week with Labelm - Feb 19
- Labelm / Toni and Guy best of Fashion Fix best - April 19
Meet Sadie, our Stylist who has firmly found her heels on the VHD floor by delivering beautifully styled hair. Sadie has known where her passion was since a young age, she left school and wasting no time in climbing the hairdresser ladder. With her apprenticeship from Harringtons, she excelled in competitions and went on to find work in Winchester at a Boutique hair salon…all before joining team VHD. Sadie has a clear creative streak in her work as she expands her client base successfully in the salon, her love of the perfect blow-dry is distinctive as her customers leave with bouncy locks. Flourishing at VHD, Sadie enjoys the fun and friendly environment with her colleagues and the atmosphere from the clients, she hopes to further her career by upskilling with Ventura and benefiting from the educational days.
The most recent training she has undertaken includes:
- 3 day future foundations cutting course at London Toni & Guy Academy June 19
- Loreal Colour Change - March 19
- Balayage workshop - Feb 18
- Salon photo shoot - Jan 18
- NVQ 2+3
- 3rd Place at L'oreal / Harringtons Apprentice competition
- L'oreal Colour Keys - June 15
Our girl India is one of VHD’s talented stylists. She is qualified to advanced NVQ level 3 standard and has completed a cutting & styling course at Toni and Guy international academy in London.
Many hairdressers stop at level 2 and start working as a 'hairdresser' straight away. But we like to make sure everyone is very well trained here. As well as her training courses, India has learned directly from the team at VHD on how to look after clients, including the importance of a good head massage, hair washing techniques and the perfect curl. It was hair-up and on-trend looks like braiding that caught India’s attention in hairdressing and it still remains a passion for her today.
India is a bubbly girl with a real natural flair for all aspects of hairdressing and fashion. When she isn’t on the salon floor she’s most likely out shopping with friends and enjoying life the best way she knows how.
India has completed the following training recently
- 3-day future foundations cutting course at Toni & Guy London Academy - June 19
- Kerastraight smoothing treatment - May 19
- Best of fashion fix at Toni & Guy London Academy - April 19
- NVQ Level 3 in hairdressing
Our Hair Extension guru Kayleigh teaches hair extension course here and at the London Hair Academy, which is often frequented by the cast of TOWIE and other celebs.
If you would like 'celebrity standard' fuller and thicker hair, Kayleigh can help. Free consultations with Kayleigh are now available for Micro-Rings, Mini-Locks, LA weave and Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions.
She uses High quality Russian hair and as a guide price for up to 160 bonds of up to 20 inch hair, it costs £290 to have put in and shaped in.
Abi is currently working hard on her hairdressing apprenticeship, and when she’s not training at Eastleigh College she’s working her magic as an assistant to the girls on the salon floor. She is working towards her NVQ 2 and is already showing an amazing natural flair for all things colour; foils, balayage and beautiful wavy blowdries.
Passion was found for Abi through styling and taking an interest in her own hair care and fashion. Recently she’s been busy learning the basics of cutting shorter styles.
Abi has been working hard on the salon floor by learning the tricks of the trade and providing high-quality customer service and when she’s not at the stylist chair she can be mostly found enjoying time with family.
Next time you’re in the salon ask Abi all about her apprenticeship!